- Type: Laser
- Laser Type: Other
- Q-Switch: No
- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MICARE
- Model Number: NB UBV311
- Feature: dermatosis therapy
- medical lamp: YL528046
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
UV Radication Treatment for dermatosis patients Medical lamp
|Effective irradtion Area||48C|
|Light Source Dimension||H-type 28×170MM|
|Light Source Band||NB UBV311|
|Light Source life||1000hrs|
(1) small size, easy to carry;
(2) low-pressure ultraviolet light source fluorescent tubes, high efficacy, side effects;
(3) unique design irradiation, irradiation area, high radiation intensity, and a distance positioning;
(4) can be irradiated with the seat out of the machine, the user can easily handheld lamps irradiate any part of the body;
(5) is equipped with a digital timer, you can easily set the exposure time based on the patient's condition.
Ultraviolet light therapy device is not suitable for some medical treatment on time, busy, the light of an office worker. Mobility, can not on their own special group of hospital treatment; remote areas inaccessible, time-consuming patient spent on hospital treatment. Psoriasis, psoriasis patients have a significant therapeutic effect.
Ultraviolet light therapy device is also suitable for those being treated in hospital, but some patients need to strengthen the affected area; small lesion in patients in need of treatment; the need to ensure appropriate patient privacy; job mobility, patients need to carry. For these people can use ultraviolet light therapy device.
Psoriasis, vitiligo, chronic eczema, neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis, palmoplantar pustulosis, rose rosea, alopecia areata, Vice psoriasis, chronic skin ulcers, mycosis fungoides, a variety of lighting diseases person.
Please use caution in pregnant women. A history of skin cancer, history of radiation therapy with caution.
(1) before irradiation using a water bath to remove psoriatic lesions surface scales from 15 to 20 minutes;
(2) the irradiation process, the cover or use sunscreen to protect the area around the lesions;
(3) during irradiation, UV wear goggles to protect the eyes;
(4) to avoid excessive exposure to sun irradiation area, or when they go out with the clothes covering the use of sunscreen;
(5) after exposure, skin erythema as significant, it should be adapted to extend or reduce the time between the irradiation dose.